R + R Medicinals Review
What’s reassuring about R+R Medicinals is that they test each batch of their product for purity, except it isn’t ‘them’ doing the testing. R&R send off their samples to a third-party testing facility and go beyond industry-standard norms to analyze potency in addition to pesticide, solvent, heavy metal, and microbial presence in their products. R&R also publishes test results on each product page for reference.
R&R Medicinals Summary
These are some of the most enjoyable and effective products coming from R+R Medicinals at the moment. All the products contain extracts of organic hemp.
R&R Medicinals Pros
Third-party testing of products encompassing several extra tests
Extensive learning materials on their website for informed decision-making
Discounts available for referrals via rewards programs and also for veterans.
R&R Medicinals Cons
Best CBD Reviews
Top 5 Best Products from R + R Medicinals
- 1. R + R Medicinals Tinctures ReviewsRecommendedR + R Medicinals Tinctures ReviewsCBD Type: Full-spectrumCBD Potency: 500mg-2500mgSize: 30mlFeatures:
Price range: $25.99 - $125.99R+R Medicinals produce tinctures that are available in three potencies and two flavors - peppermint and unfiltered. The potencies from 500mg to 1000mg are available, as well as 2500mg. The Peppermint version contains an Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract and MCT Oil with Coconut and Natural Mint Flavoring. Meanwhile, the unflavored version uses the same Organic MCT Oil extracted from coconut and of course, the hemp extract. In addition to 16.67mg-33.33mg per serving depending on chosen strength, the blend is full of other natural terpenes, flavonoids, as well as antioxidants and phytonutrients. One serving is 1ml or around 40 drops.
- Available as a single or three-pack
- No additional ingredients other than the extracted CBD
- Easy to consume and dose the drops
- Available as peppermint and unflavored
- Full-spectrum organic extract adds terpenes and more quality to CBD
- One of the most cost-effective CBD products on the market
- Only available in one size
- Contains a low concentration of THC
- Recommended for sublingual use
- 2. R + R Medicinals SoftgelsRecommendedR + R Medicinals SoftgelsCBD Type: Full-spectrumCBD Potency: 15mg-30mgSize: 34 countFeatures:
Price range: $25.99 - $45.99Features: The nano-emulsified soft gels are a slow-releasing and convenient means of ingesting CBD. They have no taste and much less of the carrier oil involved, which is close to pure CBD.
- A monthly supply that is easy to take
- Uses less carrier oil to deliver CBD fast
- The longer-lasting effect, when taken with food, is suitable for anxiety
- Less flexibility of dosage size compared to a tincture.
- Only available in two dose potencies.
- 3. R + R Medicinals GummiesRecommendedR + R Medicinals GummiesCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 750mgSize: 30 countFeatures:
Price range: $44.99These vegan gummies are a fun and flavorsome way to enjoy your daily dose of CBD. This product is one of the most popular among the best CBD gummies for sleep. What sets apart these edibles from competing brands is that R+R infuse CBD into the gummy sweet itself, rather than spraying it on afterward. The gummies are sugar-coated and contain 25mg of R&R Medicinal’s full-spectrum hemp extract per bear.
Features: R&R Medicinals use a full-spectrum extract with 25mg of CBD in these edibles. The relaxing feeling is relatively slow to come on as it is ingested in the stomach, rather than sublingually or nasally, for instance, which helps CBD to hit quicker.
- Bright, colorful, and a perfect gift idea
- Multi-flavored with the full phytonutrient suite for the "entourage effect"
- You can control your dosage by eating as many gummies as you want
- Contains "natural flavor" which may not be as delicious as described
- High in sugar contents
- A longer list of ingredients that that in their other products
- 4. R + R Medicinals Pet ProductsRecommendedR + R Medicinals Pet ProductsCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 500mgSize: 30mlFeatures:
Price range: $23.99 - $65.99R+R don’t want your pet feeling left out of enjoying CBD. The brand stocks two forms, a 5mg-strong Dog Chew and a Pet Tincture. Many pets are safe to consume CBD, which can help with anxiety or pain they may suffer from. However, do consult your vet for professional advice before administering this product to your loving pet.
Features:The tincture contains a full-spectrum hemp extraction and grapeseed oil which is safe for consumption by dogs, cats, and all the furry friends we have. The safety of grapeseed oil for many pets is verified by science. A study by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) makes relevant proof of that. Being able to control the dosage via the dropper is ideal for administering tinctures to your pet.
- Control the dosage well using the dropper system
- Lower concentration than of human-specific CBD
- Buy as one bottle or a multi-pack
- Grapeseed oil is a safe carrier oil for many pets
- Only available in one potency
- The bottle looks the same as that for human consumption
- 5. R + R Medicinals CreamRecommendedR + R Medicinals CreamCBD Type: Full SpectrumCBD Potency: 1000mgSize: 73.93mlFeatures:
Price range: $45.99Topical CBD-infused cream is one of the most popular ways to get the benefits of the CBD compound. Topical application is excellent for specific maladies, whether that’s a headache or joint pain. Absorption through the skin not only provides targeted benefits but moisturizes it too. R&R hemp oil comes in the form of a fantastic menthol free cream.
Features:The R&R Medicinals Hemp Extract Infused Cream is a full spectrum cream that is fragrance-free, dye-free, and menthol-free. In addition to hemp, there is a bountiful crop of ingredients involved in the blend that aid absorption and relief. These include Arnica Montana, Calendula, and Aloe.
- Lasts up to 45 days with consistent usage
- Fragrance and menthol free
- Offers target pain relief for problematic areas
- Not pure hemp oil-based: stabilizers and emulsifiers involved in the process
- Only available in one size, 2.5 Fl Oz, which is 73.93ml
- Requires consistent usage for the best results
Where to Buy R + R Medicinals CBD Products
Purchasing CBD requires looking for a brand with a solid reputation, as there are some suppliers out there who will use a more flawed product combined with powerful marketing to convince you to buy something inferior.
CBD is a safe compound. In many jurisdictions, CBD is legal, including places where THC may not be (check out CBD legal states). Despite this, ensure your safety by only purchasing from sellers who are trustworthy and will share their lab results – even better if there are third-party lab results available.
R+R Medicinals do offer third-party lab test results and are available through direct purchase on their website and other suppliers. They use a full-spectrum method of extraction, ensuring access to terpenes and other compounds to create what is called the “entourage effect“.
Potency differs from product to product; some of them with a high concentration of CBD in the overall volume will be more potent than those with a low concentration in the same volume. Simply divide the CBD content by the volume to get an idea of potency.
Quality hemp sources are essential too. The growing conditions of the crop determine how good CBD will end up being.
Final thoughts on R + R Medicinals Review
R+R Medicinals is a small company based in Aurora, Colorado. Their website is easy to use, and they’re very open with the test results of their products. Overselling is not their style. Unfortunately, customers outside the US will have to shop elsewhere since shipment across the globe is not available. If you want to support a small independent company, R&R would be a good one to pick. Keep an eye out on their social media for sale news and any coupons relating to special offers.
Is R + R Medicinals a good brand?
R+R Medicinals is a good brand, their simple product range doesn’t go crazy with new ideas, but the products are of high quality.
Is the R + R Medicinals legit?
R+R Medicinals is indeed a legit brand. They offer subscription services as well as discounts for veterans. Their products are tested by third-party laboratories and the results are shared openly with users.
Jamie has more than ten years of experience as a physician assistant. He has always been interested in the healing potential of cannabidiol, especially in its pain relief properties. Jamie considers cannabidiol as a powerful remedy with minimal side effects. He knows how to help users make rational buying decisions based on the unbiased and accurate reviews of CBD products and brands.