Mary’s Medicinals Review
What is Mary’s Medicinals: Company Story
FMary’s Medicinals is a rather young company established in 2013. But it managed to become one of the most popular manufacturers providing CBD products during this short period. Their mission is to promote the healing effects of cannabinoid items globally, increase the acceptance, and adoption of hemp medicines.
This brand was both the first to perform transdermal hemp products and develop innovative methods to regulate the consistency of CBD elements. And they keep on working on the improvement of extracting, manufacturing, and testing processes.
The company’s products are available on the territory of many states, including Colorado, Washington, California, Maryland, Nevada, Illinois, Oregon, Florida, and Vermont. Mary’s Medicinals line is extremely popular, and it’s not surprising due to the awards they won. The company’s transdermal patches became the “Best New Product” in 2014. They also won respected Cannabis Business, Edibles List, Denver Post Cannabis Awards, and many more.
Best CBD Reviews
Mary’s Medicinals Products
Mary’s Medicinals pays special attention to dosing and compensating the essential properties of terpenes that may be lost during processing. They create CBD and THC products according to an organic formula that promotes safe treatment. The brand’s line includes the following items:
- transdermal balm compound;
- gel pens;
- remedy CBN: CBD;
- muscle freeze;
- distillate vape kit;
- 1. Mary’s Medicinals transdermal compoundRecommendedMary’s Medicinals transdermal compoundCBD Type: Full-spectrumCBD Potency: 100mgSize: 0.5 ozFeatures:
Price range: $35.00The transdermal compound comes in 100 mg jars containing the combination of CBD and THC. The skin absorbs this pain-relief product instantly – you only have to apply it to the inflamed area. The effect lasts for 3 hours per dose. It’s a nice option for people who suffer from arthritis, nerve, joint, and menstrual pains.
- 2. Mary’s Medicinals transdermal patchesRecommendedMary’s Medicinals transdermal patchesCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 10mgSize: .92gramsFeatures:
Price range: $7.00 - $125.00The effect of this revolutionary transdermal patch lasts up to 12 hours. Apply it to a venous area and the pain will start vaporizing in 15-30 minutes. The brand offers 10 and 20 mg CBN, CBD, THC, CBN:THC, THC-Sativa or Indica patches.
- 3. Mary’s Medicinals transdermal gel penRecommendedMary’s Medicinals transdermal gel penCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 100 mgSize: 1 penFeatures:
- Works up to 6 hours
Price range: $35.00Transdermal gel pen is a nice alternative to patches and compounds. Besides, it has a nice design for convenient use. They offer 2 mg pumps containing 50 doses in one pen. Those looking for a quick effect have to apply the gel to a venous skin area and wait for a while. It works up to 6 hours. The brand offers a rather wide product variety including CBD, CBN THC-Indica, and Sativa.
- Works up to 6 hours
- 4. Mary’s Medicinals remedy CBN:CBDRecommendedMary’s Medicinals remedy CBN:CBDCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 300-900mgSize: 30mlFeatures:
Price range: $42.50People suffering from sleeping disorders will appreciate the remedy CBN:CBD. These drops have a citrus-vanilla flavor and don’t contain chemical ingredients. The cure is the blend of 200 mg of CBN and 200 mg CBD that provides a calming effect peaking in approximately 90 minutes after you take it. The tincture influence lasts up to 8 hours.
- 5. Mary’s Medicinals muscle freezeRecommendedMary’s Medicinals muscle freezeCBD Type: Full-SpectrumCBD Potency: 75-200mgSize: 42.5-92.1gramsFeatures:
Price range: $30.00Muscle freeze topical helps get rid of pain and forget about it for 4 hours. The product provides a cooling and anti-inflammation effect. It comes in 3,25 oz tubes with a roll-on dispenser.
- 6. Mary’s Medicinals distillate vape kitRecommendedMary’s Medicinals distillate vape kitCBD Type: Full-spectrumCBD Potency: 1:1Size: 0.5gFeatures:
Price range: $100.00The company’s distillate vape kit doesn’t contain any chemical additives and provides the best cannabinoid experiences. They offer 500 mg glass cartridges with hemp and terpenes extract. You can choose from natural, citrus or floral berry aroma and a range of blends including THC, CBD:THC, CBN:CBD.
Mary’s Medicinal Highlights
Mary’s Medicinals is another strong representative of the cannabinoid market. They created a revolutionary transdermal product and won many awards, and these achievements are only the tip of the iceberg. Here are the main benefits of the company:
Wide Product Range
The brand has a wide assortment including PAX Pod, balm compound, gel pen, vape kits, patches, oil, capsules, etc.
They keep developing new ways of extracting, isolating, manufacturing, and promoting. The company’s items are processed to the highest standards of purity and consistency.
This brand collaborates with different organizations and tries to explain the value of cannabinoid to people. They want the community to realize how many benefits hemp may bring and how it improves our health. The company offers tutorials and seminars to patients who strive to find out more about CBD treatment
Free from Chemicals
All the items are free from chemical agents and harmful GMO ingredients. A customer can find vegan and sugar-free products that will meet all their requirements.
Mary’s Medicinals created its own laboratory and bought special testing equipment. Actually, they were the first to do it in Colorado. They check products at each stage of processing, starting at extracting and finishing at checking the result.
Mary’s CBD patches became an innovative product in the market and got the award.
Their items provide a long-lasting pain-relief effect. For example, patches help you forget about pains and enjoy life up to 12 hours.
Easy to Use
It’s convenient to travel with the company’s patches, gel, and oil. They don’t occupy much space in a bag and you won’t have to take big bottles with medicine.
Mary’s Medicinal Negative Thoughts
Mary’s Medicinals Michigan Shops
- Puff – Traverse City; 1226 South Garfield Avenue, Traverse City MI 49686, United States
- Green Pharm – Traverse City; 719 Parsons Road, Traverse City MI 49686, United States
- Benzie Provisions; 2448 Benzie Highway, Benzonia MI 49616, United States
- Great Lakes Natural Remedies; 1983 Benzie Highway,Benzonia MI 49616,United States
- Nature’s ReLeaf – Acme; 4144 Michigan 72 E,Williamsburg MI 49690,United States
Mary’s Medicinals Colorado Shops
- The Green Solution; 645 Water Street,Silver Plume CO 80476
- Rocky Mountain Cannabis – Georgetown; 1410 Argentine Street, Georgetown CO 80444
- Breckenridge Organic Therapy; 1900 Airport Road Unit #1A,Breckenridge CO 80424
- The Dispensary – Breckenridge; 1805 Airport rd #B1C, Breckenridge CO 80424
- Altitude Organics – Dillon; 817 Little Beaver Trail, Dillon CO 80435
- Native Roots – Dillon; 850 Little Beaver Trail, Dillon CO 80435
Mary’s Medicinals Denver Shops
- Local Product Co; 419 West 13th Avenue, Denver CO 80204
- Higher Grade – Elati; 1269 Elati Street, Denver CO 80204
- Euflora – 16th St; 401 16th Street, Denver CO 80202
- Pure – Bannock; 1133 Bannock Street, Denver CO 80204
- Good Chemistry – Colfax; 330 East Colfax Avenue, Denver CO 80203
- Green Man -Santa Fe; 1355 Santa Fe Drive, Denver CO 80204
- Native Roots – Champa; 1555 Champa Street, Denver CO 80202
The Mary’s brand offered an innovative method to fight against stress, anxiety, sleeping problems, and pains. Their transdermal items won several awards that proved the effectiveness and safety of such treatment. Of course, their line includes not only patches and topicals but also capsules, vape kits, oil, etc.
Besides, the company pays special attention to processing and manufacturing, so customers can be sure they buy high-quality hemp products. Mary’s Medicinals has an in-house laboratory where they test all their items and regulate the consistency of ingredients. If you prefer natural treatment and look for an effective cure, then this brand is definitely a nice variant.
Jamie has more than ten years of experience as a physician assistant. He has always been interested in the healing potential of cannabidiol, especially in its pain relief properties. Jamie considers cannabidiol as a powerful remedy with minimal side effects. He knows how to help users make rational buying decisions based on the unbiased and accurate reviews of CBD products and brands.